Aam ki Gilori by Kaynat Mirza
- Preparation Time: 20mins
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Serving Size: 4
- Large sized mangoes- 2
- Khoya – 100 gms
- Milk – ½ cup
- Fennel powder – ¼ tsp
- Chopped dry nuts -2 tsps
- Malia – 1 tbsp
- Green food colour – 1 Drop
- Silver Warq – 1 sheet
- 1. Heat milk along with Khoya and cook till milk thickens.
- 2. Add chopped dry nuts and fennel powder, remove from flame and let cool.
- 3. Peel mangoes and cut thin oval slices. Fold them carefully into a triangular pocket like a Gilori. Stuff the khoya mixture into this pocket and place on a serving plate. Prepare all slices in this manner.
- 4. Use a toothpick and the green food colour to decorate the Giloris.
- Garnish with dry nuts and silver warq and serve.
- Note : Do not slice the mangoes beforehand