Chocolate Barbon Cake in a microwave By Akshit Jain
Preparation Time: 20mins
Cooking Time: 6-7 mins
Serving Size: 6
1+1/2 cups maida (all purpose flour)
1/4 cup coco powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp banking powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1+1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup home made dahi
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk
15 barbon biscuit
1) In a large bowl add 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1+1/2 cup castor sugar and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl add 1 cup of dahi and add 1/2 tsp baking soda and mix well and keep aside for 5 mins.
3) Now in a large bowl sift all the dry ingredients well to avoid any lumps in them.
4) Now add the dahi and baking soda mixture into the oil and sugar one and mix them well and add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence to it.
5) Now add all the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients into two halves.
6) Add them while mixing with the other hand.
7) Once it is done add the milk to the mixture.
8) Transfer the batter into the banking tin and bake it in the microwave.
9) Once done let it cool down and now decorate the Nutella on top and place the biscuits on the side and drizzle some chocolate syrup on top.
Special notes/Tips: 1)Do not over mix the batter to avoid dense and heavy cake. 2)Make sure you check it once the baking time is over by putting in the knife or toothpick if comes clean it’s done if not pop it again in the microwave for 30 seconds.