- Watermelon, deseeded, chopped- 4 cups
- Fresh ginger, grated- 1 inch
- Lime juice- ½ cup
- Honey- 1 to 3 tbsp
- Basil seeds (subza), soaked- 4 tbsp
- Mint leaves- ½ bunch (garnish and for juice)
- Sparkling water/ club soda- 1 cup
• Combine watermelon, ginger, limejuice, honey and mint in a blender. Blend until completely smooth and juicy.
• Add club soda or sparkling water blend for 10 second and now add subza, stir well using long spoon.
• Serve immediately.
• Garnish with mint leaves and watermelon slice.