2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Coriander powder
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
½ tsp Degi red chilli powder
1 Carrot, diced
⅓ cup Baby Corn, sliced
2 medium Onion, chopped
3 cups Vegetable stock
Salt to taste
1 tsp Sugar
1 cup Coconut milk
few Spring onion, chopped
few Coriander leaves
2 Green chillies, broken into half
4-5 Garlic cloves
½ inch Ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
Salt to taste
1 cup Noodles, Boiled
Spring onion white part, chopped
Brown garlic, sliced
- In a mortar pestle, add green chilli, garlic cloves, ginger, salt to taste and make a smooth paste of it.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add prepared paste and saute for a minute.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, degi red chilli powder, add little vegetable stock and saute it well.
- Add carrot, baby corn, onion and saute for a minute.
- Add vegetable stock mix well. Add salt to taste, sugar and stir well.
- Cover it with the lid and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and mix it well. Allow it to boil for some time.
- Add spring onion, coriander leaves and stir well.
- Take a serving bowl, add boiled noodles, top it with green onions, peanuts, chilli flakes, brown garlic and onions, lime juice, chilli oil etc. and then top with coriander leaves.
- Your delicious Khao Suey is ready.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer