Thai Basil Chicken
Prep: 10 minsCook: 15 mins Servings: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon grass, chopped
- ¼ cup spring onion (white part only), chopped
- 450 gms minced chicken
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fresh crushed pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 7-8 basil leaves, torned
- 1 egg omelet (sunny side up)
- Heat olive oil in pan and saute ginger, garlic and lemon grass. Now add onion and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add minced chicken and saute for 3-4 mins.
- Now add all the seasoning, herbs and sauces. Cook until chicken is done.
- Serve immediately with jasmine rice.