10-12 Baby Potatoes, cut into half,peeled & parboiled
½ cup Hung Curd
2 tbsp Mustard oil
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Red chilli powder
2 tbsp Red Chili Paste
1 tsp Garam masala powder
`1 tbsp Kasuri methi
1 tsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
2 tsp Chaat masala
- Mix all the ingredients for the tandoori marinade.
- Coat the parboiled baby potatoes with the marinade evenly.
- Arrange the Potatoes on wooden skewers.
- Grease the tray with oil and place the potatoes in it.
- Bake the aloo at 180* Celsius for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and arrange it on a plate. Keep a burned piece of coal and pour a tsp of oil over it. Cover the potatoes and let it sit for 5-8mins.
- Remove the coal piece and sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot along with mint chutney.