Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
1 tsp Oil
1 small onion, diced
1-2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
½ cup corn
Salt to taste
2 cups vegetable stock
1 tsp black pepper
3-4 sprigs of Thyme
2 tbsp cream
3-4 biscuits, crushed
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
Top it off with crushed biscuits
Sprinkle some Chaat Masala and Red Chilli Powder
Garnish with Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a pan,
- Add onions and sauté till translucent and soft.
- Now add sweet potatoes and corns and sauté for a minute.
- Now add salt, vegetable stock, let it boil for a minute.
- Now add black pepper and cream and stir well.
- Now for thickening, add crushed biscuits.
- Now add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve in a bowl and top it off with some more crushed biscuits.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chilli powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.