Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
250 gms Paneer
½ cup Stevia (sugar substitute)
2 tsp Dry fruits, chopped
Few Rose petals
- Mash the paneer using your palm until it becomes smooth and achieves a chena like consistency.
- Boil water in a pressure cooker.
- Make small balls out of the prepared chena.
- Drop it in the boiling water.
- Add stevia and cover with the lid.
- Cook for 10- 12 minutes.
- Remove the hot rasgullas in a bowl along with its syrup.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and rose petals and serve.