½ tbsp Ghee, घी
½ cup Dates, soaked, paste, खजूर
1 cup Figs, soaked, paste, अंजीर
¼ cup Walnuts, corsaley ground, अखरोट
¼ cup Almonds, corsaley ground, बादाम
¼ cup Pistachios, coarsely ground, पिस्ता
¼ cup Cashew Nut, coarsely ground, काजू
6-8 Figs, chopped, अंजीर
10-12 Saffron strands, केसर
2 tbsp Cashew powder, काजू पाउडर
½ cup Poppy seeds, roasted, for coating, खस खस
- In a kadai, add ghee ones its melt, add dates paste, fig paste and cook on medium flame.
- Until the water is evaporated.
- Cook until it leaves the pan.
- Remove it into a bowl, let it come to room temperature.
- Flatten the dough, add the prepared filling and roll it into long cylinder shape.
- Coat it with poppy seeds. Let it set for 10-15 minutes.
- Slowly roll to make a uniform shape.
- Finally, cut the anjeer kajur roll and serve.
- In a bowl, add walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, transfer this into the grinder and grind it coarsely.
- Remove it in a bowl, add figs, saffron strands, cashew powder and a spoon full of dates and kajur mixture and mix everything well.