Stuffed Papad Crusted Chili
Prep: 15 minsCook: 10 mins Servings: 2
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 1 tsp green chili chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp corinader powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 4-5 barva green chilies, desseded and slit from the middle
- 1 cup thick besan batter
- 2 roasted papad, crushed
- oil to deep fry
- In mixing bowl add sweet potato, onion, green chili, dhania, sesame seeds, red chili powder, coriander powder, amchur and salt. Mix well.
- Stuff this mixture into chili.
- Deep the chilies into thick besan batter then coat it nicely over crushed roasted papad then deep fry them into hot oil until turn golden brown in color.
- Remove on kitchen absorbant towel.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney.