Stuffed Mawa Laddoo
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5-6 minutes Servings: 4 people
1 Cup Mawa/Khoya, crumbled
½ Cup Powdered Sugar
½ tbsp Ghee
¼ Cup Mixed Dry Fruits/Nuts, chopped
4 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
1 tbsp Pistachios, crushed
- Heat ghee in nonstick pan.
- Add mawa and cook for 2 mins. Keep stirring.
- Add sugar and cook for more 3-4 mins.
- Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- Divide the mixture in equal portions. Grease your hands with ghee and roll it into smooth balls.
- Flatten it bit and put a dent in middle. Stuff with mixed nuts and seal the edges and again roll it in smooth balls.
- Roll the laddoos in crushed pistachios then in desiccated coconut. Let them set at room temperature and serve.