Spicy Chicken & Bean Burritos
Prep: 15 minsCook: 12 mins Servings: 2
- 4chicken breast, cut into lengthwise
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup beaten yogurt
- ¼ cream cheese
- 1 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup baked beans
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded ice burg lettuce
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella/ cheddar/ processed cheese
- Heat olive oil in non-stick pan and add slice onion, ginger and garlic. Saute until light brown. Now add bell pepper, chicken, baked beans, taco seasoning and hot sauce add little water if required. Keep thick consistency.
- Take burrito and just warm it on tawa. Spread a layer of rice, lettuce, tomato salsa, cooked chicken, black bean beaten yogurt and cream cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Fold burritos and tuck in the sides and roll up tightly. Cut the burritos into half and serve.