Prep: 10 minsCook: 30 mins Servings: 2
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 400 gms chicken boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 250 gms prawns
- 100 gms squids
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup bell pepper, cut into diced
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 hms saffron
- 1 cups short grain rice
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cup chicken stock
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute garlic. Add chicken and cook until gets brown in color.
- Now add tomato sauce, white wine, saffron, short grain rice and saute for a while. Add other ingredients and allow it to cook. Add more stock if required.
- When rice is cooked and all juices are almost absorbed then serve it immediately.