Sindhi Aloo Tikki
Prep: 15 minutes + soaking & boilingCook: 15 minutes Servings: 2
4-5 bread slices, edges trimmed
2 large potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
1 tsp fresh green chilli, chopped
½ tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp cumin seeds, roasted, crushed coarsely
1 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp mint leaves
salt to taste
- Soak bread slices into water and squeezed out water from the bread completely.
- Add mashed bread into mixing bowl. Add mashed potatoes, green chillies, red chilli powder, roasted crushed cumin seeds, coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt. Mix well.
- Now grease your palm with little oil and take lemon size mixture, flatten the ball and shape into tikkies.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the prepared tikkies until turn golden brown in colour and crisp in a texture.
- Serve hot with green chutney.