Prep: 30 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 4
1 Cup Refined Flour
½ Cup Powdered Sugar
⅛ tsp Salt
3 tbsp Ghee
Oil, for frying
- Combine flour, powdered sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Heat ghee in a pan, it should be hot. Pour this hot ghee all over the flour mixture.
- Mix with a spoon and wait for few minutes.
- The mixture should be slightly hot while kneading. Add water and knead into stiff dough.
- Keep the dough covered with damp cloth for 10mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai for frying.
- Take a portion and roll like a chapati. It should not be too thick or too thin.
- Cut into diamond shape with help of cutter or knife.
- Deep fry them till nice golden brown in colour.
- Serve or store in air tight container.