Samudri Methi Aloo
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 2 people
2 Large Potatoes, boiled & peeled
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Rai/Mustard Seeds
1 Tsp Jeera/Cumin seeds
2 Green Chilies, slit
½ tsp Haldi/Turmeric
Salt to taste
3 Small bunch Samudri Methi, chopped
3 tbsp Coconut, grated
- Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When they splutter, add green chilies. Sauté for few seconds.
- Add turmeric and salt. Stir for a minute. Add potatoes and toss well.
- Add methi and coconut. Mix well and cook for 4-6 minutes covered on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot.