Prep: 20 minutes (2-3 hours soaking)Cook: 15 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 Cup Sabudana/Sago
- 2 Large Potatoes, boiled and peeled
- ½ Cup Peanuts, slightly crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds/ jeera
- 3-4 Green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Sendha namak , to taste
- Oil, for deep frying
- Rinse the sabudana under cold water and soak it in water for 2-3 hours.
- In a pan, add a tsp of oil. Add jeera and peanuts. Let the peanuts turn brown. Add potatoes and switch off the flame. Mash the potatoes.
- Add green chilies, lemon juice, salt and chopped coriander. Mix well.
- Drain the sabudana and combine with potato mixture. Mix.
- Divide in to equal portions. Roll each one in to ball and shape it into a wada.
- Heat oil in a kadai for frying. Deep fry the wadas in oil till nice golden brown.