Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 4 people
1 Cup Sabudana/Sago
¾ Cup Potatoes, boiled & peeled
¼ Cup Peanuts, slightly crushed
2 Green chilies, finely chopped
2 tsp Cumin seeds/jeera
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp sugar
Sendha namak, to taste
- Wash the sabudana under cold water. Soak the sabudana in water for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Drain the water what is left in sabudana. Remove in a bowl.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Combine sabudana, potatoes, peanuts, green chilies, cumin seeds, lemon juice, sugar, salt and chopped coriander. Mix well and divide in to 8-10 equal portions.
- Heat tawa or pan on medium flame. Pour oil.
- Lay a foil paper. Put a portion and start flattening it with hands, about 4-5 inch diameter.
- With the help of foil paper, put it on tawa. Cook from both sides till slightly crisp.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.