Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 10-15 ladoos
Serves: 10-15 laddoos
2 tbsp Dessicated coconut, (optional)
5 tbsp Ghee
8-10 Cashew nuts, halved
1 Cup Rava/ Semolina
½ Cup Powdered Sugar
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
¼ cup Milk
- Heat kadai. Dry roast the dessicated coconut till light brown. Keep aside.
- In the same kadai, heat ghee and fry the cashew nuts. Remove with slotted spoon and keep aside. Chop them once cooled.
- In the same remaining ghee, start roasting the rava. Roast for 8-10 minutes or untill light brown in color and becomes aromatic.
- In the kadai add powdered sugar and mix well for 4-5 minutes. Now add coconut, cardamom powder and cashew nuts. Mix well.
- Pour in milk and mix well.
- Start forming the laddoos when the mixture is hot.
- Make into balls and serve.