Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 4 people
1 Cup Rajgira Atta
2 ½ Cup Milk
8 tbsp Ghee
½ Cup Sugar (more or less according to taste)
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
1 tbsp Cashew Nuts, chopped
1 Tbsp Almonds, chopped
- In a pot, heat milk on medium flame. When it boils add sugar and mix well. Keep on low flame.
- Heat a pan and add ghee. When it is hot, add rajgira atta and sauté for 4-5 mins. It will release a nutty aroma and turn brown in color.
- Slowly start adding the milk to the atta. Be careful while you add the milk as it will splutter.
- Keep stirring while on medium heat. When the milk has been absorbed and the sheera has started to leave the sides of the pan then add cardamom powder, cashew nuts and almonds. Mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot.