Rajgira Dahi Kadhi
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 2 people
1 Cup Curd
¼ Cup Rajgira Flour
2 tbsp Sugar
Sendha Namak, to taste
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
2 Green Chilis, slit
4-6 Curry Leaves
1 tsp Ginger, grated
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for kadhi and whisk well.
- Add 2 ½ cups water and mix well.
- Now heat oil in a pan. add cumin seeds, green chilis, curry leaves and let them splutter.
- Add ginger and saute for few seconds. Now add the curd mixture and cook on low flame for 10mins.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot with sama chawal.