Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutes Servings: 2 people
1 cup Potato, boiled-peeled- grated
¼ cup Bread crumbs
2 tbsp Corn flour
½ tsp Red chilli powder
½ tsp Chaat Masala
Salt to taste
¼ cup Refined flour
oil for deep frying
- Take grated potatoes in bowl, to it add bread crumbs, corn flour, chilli powder, chaat masala salt and refined flour.
- Mix everything well, add more bread crumbs if required and form a soft non-sticky dough.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small sized balls and flatten slightly thick over butter paper.
- Cut round using a cookie cutter or a glass.
- Now using a straw make eyes and use spoon to make a smile.
- Deep fry the potato smiles in hot oil, till it turns golden and crisp, keeping the flame on medium.
- Serve potato smiley with tomato sauce.