2 Chicken, whole leg piece
Salt to taste
½ tsp Black Pepper powder
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Butter
8-9 Shallots, cut into halves
⅓ cup Carrots, Roughly chopped
2-3 Garlic pods, minced
¾ cup White Wine
¼ cup Tomato Puree
¼ cup Chicken Stock
Whole Black Olives
- In a mixing bowl, add salt and black pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour and shake the excess off.
- In a pan, add oil and butter. Sear Chicken pieces till half cooked. Set aside for further use.
- In the same pan, add oil, butter, shallots and garlic, saute till golden brown.
- Add carrots, mix well.
- Deglaze with white wine. Reduce white wine to syrup.
- Add tomato puree and chicken stock, mix well, cook on low heat and simmer well.
- Add chicken back in the pan, coat it with the gravy and cook through.
- Garnish with olives and thyme sprig.