Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 4-5
1 cup Poha
1/3 cup Jaggery, grated
4 tbsp Ghee
¼ cup Cashew nuts
¼ cup Raisins
1 tbsp Milk
¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- In a pan, dry roast the poha till it turns nice golden brown and becomes crispy.
- Once crispy, turn off the flame and let it cool.
- In a blender, add the poha and grated jaggery. Blend well till it forms a grainy texture. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cashew nuts and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add raisins and cardamom powder to this and cook till the raisins swell up.
- Add poha and jaggery mixture to the prepared ghee mixture. Mix well.
- Remove from flame, transfer to a plate and quickly shape into ladoo’s.
- Don’t let the mixture cool down or the mixture will harden and ladoo’s won’t be shaped.
- Serve immediately.