Pineapple Rassam Pani Puri
- Pineapple, peeled, cut into thin slices- 1 no
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Curry leaves, crushed- 10 to 12 no
- Black peeper powder- 2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Garlic, crushed- 2 cloves
- Coriander leaves, chopped- 2 tbsp
- Toordaal, cooked, whisked- ½ cup
- Take non stick pan and roast all pineapple pieces from both the sides. Sprinkle little sugar and salt during roasting. Once you get the grill marks then keep aside to cool down.
- In another pan add all ingredients except toor dal and coriander leave. Add roasted pineapple and smash it with hand gently for flavor to come out. Add 4 cups of water in mixture and bring it to boil.
- Reduce the heat after gets its first boil. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and keep aside to cool down. Blend the mixture in blender and stain it.
- Now add boiled toor dal in mixture and bring it to boil for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
- When chilled serve with puris.