Prep: 40 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 2
1 cup All Purpose flour
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Dry Yeast
1 tsp Oil
1 cup Tomato sauce
½ cup Onions, slices
½ cup Capsicum, slices
½ cup Black olives
1 tsp Dried Herbs
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1 tsp Pizza seasoning/ Dry herbs
- For the pizza base, take all-purpose flour in a bowl.
- Add sugar, olive oil and dry yeast to it.
- Add just enough water to make soft dough. Knead until the gluten is formed and cover the dough and keep it for resting for 30 minutes in a warm and dry place.
- Now dust the worktable with flour and knead the dough again to release off the air.
- Divide the dough into small balls of equal size.
- Now using a rolling pin roll out the balls into half-inch thin circular sheet.
- Using a fork poke the base.
- Bake the pizza base at 160* Celsius for 8-10 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, and place the prepared pizza base.
- Apply pizza sauce on the base evenly and top it up with sliced onions, capsicum and black olives.
- Sprinkle dried herbs on the vegetables and top it up with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 5-6 minutes until the cheese completely melts.
- Once cooked, remove off the pan and sprinkle it with pizza seasoning.
- Serve hot.