4 tbsp Olive Oil
4-5 Garlic Cloves
2 medium Onions, finely chopped
½ cup Red Bell Peppers, chopped
½ cup Spanish Corizo Sausage,chopped
50 gm Boneless Chicken, cut into small pieces
1 large Squid, cut into roundles
1 Pomfret skin removed, cut into small pieces
1 large Tomato, finely chopped
A pinch of Saffron
Salt to taste
1 tsp Paprika powder
4.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 cups Short Grain Rice
8-10 Jumbo Prawns, unpeeled
Parsley, finely chopped
- In a pan, ad olive oil, garlic and onion. Cook til translucent.
- Add bell peppers and churizo, mix well. Cook for a minute.
- Add chicken pieces, saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add squids,fish and tomatoes, saute for a minutes.
- Add saffron, salt and paprika powder, mix well.
- Add chicken stock and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Short grain rice and cook it till ½ done.
- Once the rice are half done, assemble the prawns, clams and mussels on the rice with a preffered gap.
- Cook the rice on high flame for 1 minute, then close the lid and cook it for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lime wedge.