Orange Walnut Wheat Flakes Muffin
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutes Servings: 10 muffins
2 Cups Refined Flour
¾ Cup Sugar
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
½ Cup Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Orange Juice
2 tbsp Orange Zest
4 tbsp Walnuts, chopped
3 tbsp Wheat Flakes, powdered
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl put the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, walnuts and wheat flakes powder. Mix it all until well combined.
- Now pour in the orange juice and orange zest.
- Prepare the muffin moulds.
- Mix the oil and juice with the dry ingredients and pour it into the moulds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until coloured.