Orange Chocolate Cake
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutes Servings: 2 people
2 oranges, sliced
50 ml water
20 g sugar
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 cup pancake mixture
4 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup condensed milk
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Combined orange slices, water, sugar and rosemary in a skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Discard rosemary.
- In a bowl, add condensed milk. Sift in pancake mix, baking powder and cocoa powder and mix to incorporate.
- Arrange orange slices neatly. Pour in the cake batter.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Insert a wooden skewer to check for doneness. If it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Invert onto a serving platter and serve with whipped cream.