Orange Chocolate Cake
Prep: 15 minsCook: 30 mins
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 50 ml water
- 20 g sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Whipped cream
- 2 cup pancake mixture
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Combined orange slices, water, sugar and rosemary in a skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Discard rosemary.
- In a bowl, add condensed milk. Sift in pancake mix, baking powder and cocoa powder and mix to incorporate.
- Arrange orange slices neatly. Pour in the cake batter.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20-30
- Insert a wooden skewer to check for doneness. If it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Invert onto a serving platter and serve with whipped cream.