One Pan Mexican Quinoa Wrap
Prep: 10 minsCook: 15 mins Servings: 2
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp jalapeno/ fresh green chili, minced
- 1 cup quinoa, soaked
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup black beans/ Rajma, cooked
- 1 cup roasted tomato, chopped, skinned
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 bulb iceberg lettuce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove from the fire &Stir in avocado, lime juice and cilantro.
- Take big spoon of quinoa mixture in lettuce leaf, roll and serve.