Oats Tikki Burger
For Burger patty
1 tbsp Oil
1 medium Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
1 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
¼ cup Carrots, grated
½ cup Oats, soaked
2 medium Potatoes, boiled & peeled
Salt to taste
½ tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp Chaat Masala
Coriander Leaves, chopped
Oil for sautéing
2 Burger buns
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
½ Onion, sliced
1 Tomato, sliced
For Burger Patty
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, sauté till translucent.
- Add ginger and green chillies, sauté for a minute.
- Add carrots and oats, cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from flame and keep aside for further use.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled potatoes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and coriander leaves.
- Mix everything well to make a dough. Make a patty and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the patty until golden brown.
- Take the burger buns, apply some butter and roast till crisp.
- Take the burger buns assemble it with mayonnaise, onions, tomatoes, burger patty and cheese slices. Serve hot with the choice of your sauce