Prep: 10 minutes + 30 minutes (freezing time)
1 cup Oats, roasted
¾ cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
A pinch of Salt
2 tbsp melted Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
½ cup Honey
- In a bowl, sieve wheat flour, cinnamon powder, salt and oats, mix well.
- In another bowl, add butter, vanilla essence, egg and honey, whisk well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and make a dough. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 160*C.
- Meanwhile, line a parchment paper/butter paper or brush some butter on a baking tray.
- After 30 minutes, divide the dough in equal portions, give a round shape and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Bake them for 15 minutes or until golden brown at 160*C.
- Once done, take them out of the oven and let them cool completely.
- You can store them in an airtight container for 4-5 day.
- Serve with milk or choice of your accompaniment.