Oats Banana Choco Chip Pancakes
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 12 minutes Servings: 2 people
1 Cup Oats
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
2 Ripe Bananas, roughly cut
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
¾ Cup Milk
¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Honey
- For batter, in a blender combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips and blend well nicely.
- Now fold in the chocolate chips in the batter and let it rest for 3-4mins.
- Lightly grease a pan with butter. Pour a ladle full of batter on the pan.
- Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear on top, then flip and cook for 4-5mins.
- Repeat the process till all the batter is used up.
- Serve hot with honey.