200 gms Mutton mince
½ cup dalia soaked in warm water
½ tsp cumin powder
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp sumac
1 tsp coriander seeds, ground
Black pepper cracked
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1 cup Hung Yoghurt
2 tbsp Mint chopped finely
½ tsp Cumin Powder
2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
1/3 tsp Paprika
1/3 tsp Sumac (optionally anaardana powder)
1/3 tsp Zattar (optionally
dried mint powder )
¼ tsp Mineral Salt
- Mince everything for the Kibbeh together in a mincer till smooth & rest in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Mix everything for the filling together in a bowl with spoon.
- Wet your hands with Water & make small shells of Meat
- Make a dent with finger & place one tsp full of filling forming croquettes.
- Rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai, deep-fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot.