Mutton Kebab Slider
300 gms mutton, minced
1 tsp garam Masala
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp coriander crushed
2 tbsp fried onion paste
Salt to taste
1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
3 tbsp gram flour, roasted
½ cup breadcrumbs
Oil for cooking
1 cucumber big, with skin
½ tbsp salt
½ cup white wine vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp honey
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
4 slider buns
2 tbsp butter, melted
- In a bowl, add minced mutton, garam masala, red chilli, cumin powder, coriander powder, fried onion paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, gram flour and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cucumber and onion salad.
- In a bowl, add cucumber and salt, mix well and rinse under water.
- Add vinegar, sugar, honey, lemon juice and pepper powder to a bowl. Mix well till everything dissolves.
- Add this prepared mixture to the cucumbers and add in onions, mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shape the marinated mince into flat circular-shaped kebabs.
- Heat oil on a grill pan, roast the kebab on both sides till cooked and till it obtains good grill marks.
- Once cooked, set aside till in use.
- Slice the slider buns in 2 halves.
- Brush butter on both sides, place the prepared onion cucumber mixture, top it with the prepared kebab. Cover with the other half of the bun.
- Repeat the process for all the buns.
- Serve immediately.