2 cups Puffed rice, मुरमुरे
1 tbsp Ghee, घी
5-6 Almonds, chopped, बादाम
5-6 Cashewnut, chopped, काजू,
¾ cup Jaggery, chopped, गुड़
1 tsp Fennel Seeds, सौंफ
1 tsp Black pepper powder, काली मिर्च का पाउडर
A pinch of salt, नमक
¼ cup Dry coconut, grated, सूखा नारियल
Dry rose petals, सूखी गुलाब की पंखुड़ियाँ
- In a kadai, add puffed rice and dry roast on low flame.
- Dry roast until the murmura turns crisp. keep aside.
- In a large kadai, add ghee and jaggery.
- Keep the flame on low, stir continuously until the jaggery melts.
- Stir on low flame, till it turns frothy.
- Add fennel seeds, black pepper powder and mix it well.
- Check the consistency, by dropping syrup into a bowl of water, it should form a soft ball.
- Add salt, dry coconut, almonds, cashew nuts and mix it well.
- Turn off the flame and add dry roasted murmura and mix gently.
- Mix until the mixture is well combined and jaggery syrup is coated well.
- Grease your hand with ghee or wet your hand with water and prepare ladoo when the mixture is still warm.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer