Middle-Eastern Potato Skewers
Prep: 10minsCook: 30mins Servings: 4
½ cup Hung Curd
½ tsp Cumin Powder
½ tsp Zatar Powder
½ tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic Paste
Salt, to taste
½ tsp Dry Oregano
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
15-20 Baby Potatoes, cut into halves
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Coat the parboiled baby potatoes with the marinade evenly.
- Grease the tray with oil and place the potatoes in it.
- Bake the aloo at 180* Celsius for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot along with chutney.