Mango Ice Tea
Prep: 10 MinsCook: 15 Mins Servings: 4
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Water
1 cup Mango pulp
6-8 Ice cubes
4 cups Brewed Green tea
Few Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Take sugar, water and mango pulp in a pan and cook until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Now bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until it comes to a thicker consistency. Turn of the flame and let it cool to room temperature.
- Take a jar and add in ice cubes.
- Pour in the green tea and 4 tbsp of the mango syrup.
- Mix well and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.