2 hours 15-20 minutes
Prep: 2 hours (fermentation)Cook: 15-20 minutes Servings: 2-4
4 no Bananas, over ripe, केला
1 cup Curd, beaten, दही
2 tbsp Sugar, चीनी
1 tsp Cumin seeds, जीरा
2 cups Refined flour, मैदा
1 tsp Baking soda, खाने का सोडा
Salt to taste, नमक स्वादानुसार
1 ½ tbsp Ghee, घी
Oil for frying, तेल
- In a large mixing bowl, add over ripened bananas. Mash smooth with the help of a fork or hand.
- Add curd, sugar, cumin seeds and combine well .
- Add refined flour and baking soda, salt to taste and prepare dough.
- Knead for 5 minutes or till the dough turns smooth.
- Grease the dough with a ghee. cover and rest in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
- knead the dough slightly and pinch a ball sized dough.
- Roll slightly thicker than poori.
- Deep fry the buns in hot oil.
- Further fry the buns from both the sides keeping flame on medium.
- Fry until buns turn dark golden brown in colour on both sides.
- Serves the buns with coconut chutney.