Leftover Grilled Chicken & Tomato Baked
Prep: 10 minsCook: 20 mins Servings: 2
- 1 ½ cp shredded Grilled chicken
- 1 cup makhni gravy
- 4-5 tomatoes, sliced
- 7-8 Mushrooms sliced
- ½ capsicum, cored and sliced.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese/ process cheese
- Grease a casserole or a baking dish,spread some bread crumbs at the base and place the shredded chicken over that. Over that put a layer of makhnigravy,grated cheese and bread crumbs.
- Place the sliced mushrooms on the next layer, again put a layer of makhni gravy cheese and bread crumbs.
- On the last layer place the sliced capsicum and again top it up with makhni gravy, cheese.
- Finally top it up with left over cheese and cover the entire surface.
- Note: Season with salt and pepper in between each layer.
- Add less amount of makhni gravy or the dish will get more soggy and watery