250 gms lady finger/ bhindi / भिंडी
salt to taste / नमक स्वाद अनुसार
½ tsp red chilli powder / लाल मिर्च पाउडर
½ tsp coriander powder / धनिया पाउडर
½ tsp cumin powder / ज़ीरा पाउडर
1 tbsp dry mango powder / अमचूर पाउडर
½ tsp chaat masala / चाट मसाला
¼ cup gram flour / बेसन
2 tbsp rice flour / चावल का आटा
Salt to taste / नमक स्वाद अनुसार
1 tsp chaat masala / चाट मसाला
- Wash the bhindi completely and wipe them dry with paper towel.
- Slice them into one by 4 vertically.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, chaat masala powder and salt on bhindi one by one.
- Mix the bhindi well with these masalas. Sprinkle gram flour and rice flour on top of the bhindi and make sure the bhindi is well coated.
- Marinate the bhindi with this spice mix for an hour.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadhai to deep-fry the bhindi.
- Fry the bhindi till crisp and golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.
Note: Kurkuri Bhindi can be served as it is or even with a bowl of curd and some rotis on side.