750 gms Mutton
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tbs Ginger Paste
1 tbs Garlic Paste
100 gms Curd
4 tbs Mustard Oil
3-4 medium sized Potato
2 Bay leaves
½ tsp Methi seeds
2 Dried red chilly
1 tbs Sugar
2 big roughly chopped Onion
2 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
2 chopped Tomato
- Wash and pat dry Mutton pieces.
- Prepare marinade with half of turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, and curd, salt and add mutton pieces to the marinade and leave it for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry potatoes till they turn golden brown.
- In the same oil add bay leaf, methi seeds, dried red chili and chopped onions and sugar. Sauté till onions turn light brown.
- Add remaining ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, Garam masala powder, and Cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the mixture and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame till oil separates out from the mixture.
- Add marinated mutton to the mixture and cook for at least 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Now transfer mutton and fried potatoes to a pressure cooker.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer