Kiwi Papdi Chaat
- 28 papdis
- 1 cup, sliced Kiwis (Sungold and Green)
1 cup boiled, peeled and chopped sweet potatoes
- 1 medium, chopped tomato
- 2 cups whisked curds (dahi)
- 8 tbsp Kiwi Khajur ki chutney
- 6 tbsp green chutney
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tbsp chopped Kiwi
- 1 tbsp finely chopped raw mango
- 4 tbsp sev
- Arrange 10 t0 12 Papdis on a serving plate.
- Top it with ¼ cup sweet potatoes, sliced kiwis, chopped tomatoes, ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp Kiwi Khajur ki chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
- Sprinkle a little salt, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander, chopped Kiwis, chopped raw mango and sev.