250 gms Mutton Keema
1 tbsp Oil
2 nos. Bay leaves
1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Green Chilies, chopped
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
2 tsp Curd
1 tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
1 tbsp Mint Leaves, chopped
10-12 Samosa Patti
Oil, for deep frying
- Wash the mutton keema and let all the water drain off. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add bay leaves and stir for few seconds.
- Add onion and saute for a minute. Stir in ginger garlic paste and green chilies. cook until aroma comes out.
- Now add in the keema and saute for a minute.
- Now add garam masala powder, curd and season with salt.
- Mix everything well, cover and cook for 15 mins.
- Remove the lid and mix in chopped coriander and mint leaves. Turn off the flame. allow it to cool.
- Now take samosa patti, put some mixture and fold according to the instruction on the packet.
- In hot oil deep fry the samosas till golden in colour. make sure keep the flame low throughout cooking. Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil.
- Alternatively, you can brush some oil on the samosas and bake them in oven at 160*c for 10-15 mins, filling mid-way.
- Serve hot with chutney.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer