3 large Raw banana, boiled and peeled
3 tbsp Rajgira atta
1 tsp Ajwain
1 tsp Cumin Powder
3-4 Green Chilies, finely chopped
½ inch Ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp Chaat masala, optional
Sendha Namak , to taste
- Pressure cook the raw bananas. Peel and mash them.
- Combine mashed banana, Rajgira atta, ajwain, cumin powder, green chilies, ginger, chaat masala, chopped coriander and namak. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture in to equal portions. Grease hands with oil and roll each one on skewers and shape it.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high flame. Shallow fry the kebab from both the sides.
- Serve hot with yogurt and mint chutney.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer