Kacche Kele ke Seekh Kebab (Raw banana Kebab)
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 6 people
3 large Raw banana, boiled and peeled
3 tbsp Rajgira atta
1 tsp Ajwain
1 tsp Cumin Powder
3-4 Green Chilies, finely chopped
½ inch Ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp Chaat masala, optional
Sendha Namak , to taste
- Pressure cook the raw bananas. Peel and mash them.
- Combine mashed banana, Rajgira atta, ajwain, cumin powder, green chilies, ginger, chaat masala, chopped coriander and namak. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture in to equal portions. Grease hands with oil and roll each one on skewers and shape it.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high flame. Shallow fry the kebab from both the sides.
- Serve hot with yogurt and mint chutney.