Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 15-20 biscuits
¼ Cup Butter, room temperature
¼ Cup Castor Sugar
1 Cup Refined Flour
¼ tsp Salt
½ tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Cumin Seeds, roasted
¼ Cup Milk
Flour, for dusting
- Combine butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat till smooth and creamy.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, cumin seeds and mix well.
- Add milk and knead in to a stiff dough.
- Dust some flour on the surface and roll the dough ¼ -inch thick.
- Cut with a desired cookie cutter and arrange the cookies on a butter paper lined tray.
- Bake the cookies in a pre-heated oven at 160*c for 20mins or till they are golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serve with tea or as snack.