Prep: 10 mins (2-3 hrs Resting)Cook: 15 mins Servings: 2 people
1 ½ Cups Condensed Milk
1 Cups Paneer, crumbled
¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
¼ Cup Mixed Nuts, chopped (Pistachios, Almonds)
- Heat a heavy bottom pan on medium flame.
- Add condensed milk and cook till it is warm.
- Now add in crumbled paneer and mix well. Stir constantly to prevent from burning.
- After few minutes, it will turn to thick mass and will begin to leave the sides of the pan. This is the time to turn the flame off.
- Take a greased plate and transfer the kalakand mixture to the greased plate, spread it to ¾ inch thickness.
- Smooth the top evenly and top up with chopped nuts, pat lightly.
- Refrigerate the kalakand for 2-3 hours. After chilling cut into desired shapes and serve.