Prep: 20 minsCook: 15 mins Servings: 2
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- ¼ cup wheat flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- 1 – 1½ cup water, add as required adjusting consistency
- 1 tbsp curd / yogurt
- salt to taste
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a blender take ½ cup of cooked rice, ¼ cup wheat flour and ½ cup rice flour.Add 1- 1 ½ cup of water to blend smooth, adjust the consistency to thin but not very watery.
- Now transfer the smooth paste to a large mixing bowl, add ¼ cup of curd, salt to taste and baking soda.
- Mix well and get to dosa batter consistency. Add more water if required.
- Heat the griddle, sprinkle some oil and wipe off with a tissue. (do not add oil if using non-stick pan) once the tawa is hot, smear some water over the tawa and wipe off with a tissue paper.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread out in a circular motion.
- Add some oil on top of the dosa, cook them covered for a minute or till it turns golden brown and crisp.
- Fold the dosa into half and serve dosa hot.